How To Win Multiple Offer Situations for Your Buyer



Looking to improve your real estate career? I'm here to help you make a smart decision when it comes to growing your business, improving your bottom line, and choosing a place to work in real estate sales. If you'd like to learn more about working with Clancy Real Estate, contact me at (518) 861-7016 or Kevin@ClancyRealEstate.com

We’re in a great market right now and we’re seeing multiple offers and great activity on nearly all listings. However, if you’re a buyer’s agent and you’re presenting offers in a multiple-offer situation, this particular real estate climate can make it quite difficult. So the question for today is, how do you get your buyer’s offer accepted?

I see different strategies taken by buyer’s agents, but I can tell you as a listing agent that the offers that stand out to me are the ones that are complete. By “complete” I mean they have copies of the deposit check, the pre-approval letter, and everything else (attorney approval, loan amount, type of loan, etc.) completed and filled out correctly in a reasonable time period.



Make sure your buyer’s offer is the complete package.


When you’re filling out the attorney approval, it can often take some time before the buyer signs the contract. Instead of putting a hard date on the attorney approval, then, write in “within three business days.” That way it doesn’t matter when the seller signs the contract - both sides have three business days to get to their attorneys. This will save you a lot of time from potentially needing to go back to reconfigure the contract.

Experience between competing agents can oftentimes be the determining factor in offers of the same price. If a buyer is looking at identical contracts between a brand-new agent and one with 15+ years of experience, they’ll most likely choose the one with more experience. If you’re the brand-new agent, how do you compete with that? One way is to straight-up call the listing agent and be honest with your newness, how hard you’ve been working with your broker, and how eager you are to close the deal. This can reassure the listing agent because, above all, they want to pick a contract that’s going to close.

These are just some of the tricks that will help you get your offer accepted. If you have any other questions or are interested in listing homes, please give me a call or shoot me an email. I’m looking for one team member that wants to make $150,000 as a listing partner. Have an awesome week!

1 comment :

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete