Why You Should Be Throwing Client Appreciation Events


Client appreciation events help you reconnect with and stay top of mind with your clients.

Looking to improve your real estate career? I'm here to help you make a smart decision when it comes to growing your business, improving your bottom line, and choosing a place to work in real estate sales. If you'd like to learn more about working with Clancy Real Estate, contact me at (518)861-7016 or Kevin@ClancyRealEstate.com.

Client appreciation events are a valuable tool for agents to cultivate better relationships with their clients. If you’re not throwing at least one annual client appreciation event per year, I recommend you start doing so. 

You should be doing some kind of client appreciation event annually.

My team and I recently hosted a great Thanksgiving pie giveaway. We made several hundred pies and had many clients stop by our office. These kinds of events are a great way to stay top of mind, reconnect with your clients, and re-energize your relationship with them. 

Speaking of appreciation, I’m taking most of my team to the Bahamas next week to an all-inclusive resort. If you or your team isn’t going to the Bahamas, give me a call and I’ll explain to you why we’re making the trip. I love my team, and they make me want to be a better person every single day. It’s because of them that I love coming into work. 

If you’re not experiencing that kind of work environment, I also invite you to give me a call so I can talk to you about getting you to a six-figure income. 

If you have any other questions in the meantime, don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I’d love to help you, and I hope you have an awesome holiday season.

No comments :

Post a Comment