What's the Secret to Sustaining Success?



 Looking to improve your real estate career? I'm here to help you make a smart decision when it comes to growing your business, improving your bottom line, and choosing a place to work in real estate sales. If you'd like to learn more about working with Clancy Real Estate, contact me at (518) 861-7016 or Kevin@ClancyRealEstate.com.

People always want to know how I became so successful and what I do to further my success. I often tell people to take their five closest friends and to compare their incomes with your own. You'll probably find that you're all earning about the same amount. 

I've always thought that I'm never the smartest or wealthiest person in the room, but I constantly try to surround myself with people that are more successful than I am. I have never hesitated to take advice from a mentor or to go to a conference to learn from other successful business people.

There have been countless times where I've gone to conferences, exchanged information with the brightest minds in the business, and then implemented their expertise in my own business. 
Each and every time this has helped me to improve my business.

It's okay to admit that you're not as successful as the person next to you, because the only way to learn is from others. For example, I sat down and talked to one agent who paid her listing agents hourly, not on commission, and her profits soared. I came back and implemented this strategy, and during a sale I made $14,000 in commission while paying my listing agents only $400 in labor

There's a saying that I've always thought to be pretty true, "If you're the smartest guy in the room, then you're in the wrong room."

If you really want to grow exponentially, then you need to surround yourself with people that are more successful than you. You can learn a lot from these people, and you'd be surprised at how willing people are to share their expertise with you. All you need to do is ask.

Thanks for tuning in again, and if you ever need any advice, please know that I'm here to share it with you!

No comments :

Post a Comment