Three Keys to Driving Business Through Marketing



 Looking to improve your real estate career? I'm here to help you make a smart decision when it comes to growing your business, improving your bottom line, and choosing a place to work in real estate sales. If you'd like to learn more about working with Clancy Real Estate, contact me at (518) 861-7016 or Kevin@ClancyRealEstate.com.

The other day I had the wonderful opportunity to speak at Siena College, where I majored in marketing and graduated from in 1991. I spoke to the students about marketing and how I managed to grow my business.

So, to cut to the chase, I'll share some of the more important points that I spoke about with the students.
  • Using marketing to differentiate yourself: If you do what everyone else does, you'll get what everyone else gets. Don't do what everyone else is doing. You need to make people investigate why you're different and why this is beneficial to them.
  • Track your marketing: We spend money to advertise on television, radio, and the internet. However, you have to figure out what's bringing in leads and what is not. Once you figure out what's working for you, your marketing budget is much easier to handle. If you could spend $1 and bring in $2, you'd be spending that money all the time.
  • Risk reversal: Nobody likes taking risks, and that's why we offer our guaranteed sale programs. It's a great piece of marketing, because we still sell homes and we also keep our customers happy. This also forces us to work really hard in order to ensure the customer's happiness. 

Once you have a solid marketing plan in place, you'll go from chasing business to attracting business. The goal of your marketing should be to attract inbound calls, and this way you don't waste time calling people who may not be interested in doing business with you.

By the way, I never do this but I have a fantastic property on 109 Willow St. in Guilderland, NY. It's only $479K, and it's a 4 bedroom-4-bathroom Colonial-style masterpiece! At 4512 sq. ft., it's only $109 per sq. ft.! If you have any buyers, I could cut you in on 3% of that sale.

Please call me anytime with any questions or concerns you might have with me.

No comments :

Post a Comment