Grow Your Business with Social Proof




Looking to improve your real estate career? I'm here to help you make a smart decision when it comes to growing your business, improving your bottom line, and choosing a place to work in real estate sales. If you'd like to learn more about working with Clancy Real Estate, contact me at (518) 861-7016 or Kevin@ClancyRealEstate.com.

Today, I want to share some great ideas you can apply to your business to help you earn the income you deserve! 

One of the best ways to attract new customers to your business is through social proof, which is what happens after you deliver excellent service to someone who then raves about you to other people. 

A great way to manage social proof is to reach out to past clients who had a good experience with you and have them record a testimonial. Once you have recorded them talking positively about your business, you need to post the recording on Trulia, Zillow, Google+, and wherever else new customers may first see you. 

You can hear an example of one of my video testimonials in the video above if you're interested! 

As always, give me a call or shoot me an email if you would like to discuss this topic further. I would love to help you generate more business! 

No comments :

Post a Comment