The Secret to Marketing Your Listings



Looking to improve your real estate career? I'm here to help you make a smart decision when it comes to growing your business, improving your bottom line, and choosing a place to work in real estate sales. If you'd like to learn more about working with Clancy Real Estate, contact me at (518) 861-7016 or Kevin@ClancyRealEstate.com.

Hello, and thanks for joining me today! I know your time is important, so thank you for spending it with us!

Most of the coaching programs I've been involved in are focused on "getting the listing." They spend a whole lot less time teaching how to actually market a home and what the systems and processes are to get the home sold once it's on the market. 

Today, I want to talk about the use of flyer boxes in front of the listing. In my opinion, they are a complete waste of time! 

A few months ago I had a $600,000 listing that had expired with two top agents in the past. They had flyers in the house and in front of the house that were professionally done and of a high quality, but they clearly didn't work. 

I haven't used property flyers for 2-3 years. When I talked to the agents who failed to sell the above listing, they said they had only handed out 5 brochures because they only had 5 showings. Here's the problem: people are only seeing flyers once they're in the house. As an agent, your job is to drive traffic to get people in the house in the first place - not to make fancy brochures and  just hope people show up!

We use an 800 number now, and we highly recommend giving it a try. If you put a flyer in front of your listing, you have no way of knowing if and when a buyer takes one. If you put a phone number for a call capture system outside the house, you will be instantly notified when a buyer calls it. You will have access to the callers' names and sometimes even their current addresses! 

This is a more effective and more trackable way of gauging interest in your listings. Instead of using the old-school technique of flyers, put an 800 call capture system in front of your house! We think you'll see some fantastic results.

If you have any questions about this topic, or if you're looking to work with a better team, give me a call or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you! 

No comments :

Post a Comment