Why Do Agents Struggle?



Looking to improve your real estate career? I'm here to help you make a smart decision when it comes to growing your business, improving your bottom line, and choosing a place to work in real estate sales. If you'd like to learn more about working with Clancy Real Estate, contact me at (518) 861-7016 or Kevin@ClancyRealEstate.com.

Why do agents struggle? Why do you get out of bed in the morning? Why are you working in real estate?

I want to share a quick story with you that I've heard from some of my mentors. It's the story of Cortez conquering Mexico. Other conquistadors had tried but failed. When Cortez landed, he had his men burn their boats. They couldn't retreat, so they had no choice to conquer Mexico. And they did!


This proves a good point: your "why" needs to be big enough that it makes you get out of bed with excitement. What is your "why"? What gets you motivated? What do you need to accomplish?

I've been very fortunate in my career and my "why" has changed over time. Initially, it was to give my kids a good life. Now that they are set, my "why" is to help my agents meet their goals, help my clients meet their goals, and to give to charity.

So this week, think about why you do what you do. Find something that makes you excited to get out of bed and get to work. If you have any questions, please give me a call or send me an email. I'd be happy to help you.

No comments :

Post a Comment