Are You Truly Committed to Your Real Estate Career?


Looking to improve your real estate career? I'm here to help you make a smart decision when it comes to growing your business, improving your bottom line, and choosing a place to work in real estate sales. If you'd like to learn more about working with Clancy Real Estate, contact me at (518) 861-7016 or Kevin@ClancyRealEstate.com.

Today, I want to share some insights with you, particularly if you are making under six figures in your career. There was a time when I struggled immensely in my career, and I wondered if I had made the correct choice. Ultimately, I made an absolute commitment to be successful in my career.

We all have fears. I was afraid of heights, and I made it a point to face my fears. Skydiving helped me realize that my fear of heights was just not rational. As the plane approached jump height, I was petrified. But once I jumped, I became totally relaxed.


Why did that happen? Because once I was in the air, I was committed. The entire plane ride up, I had the option to back out. It's the same with real estate. Once you commit to it, things change.

I really believe that the key to success in real estate is commitment. Commit to excellence, to learning something every day, and to doing a great job for your clients. That's how you get the $20,000 commission check every week. There's no point in dabbling in this business. You need to be all in.

If you have any questions, please give me a call or send me an email. I'd be happy to offer further guidance.

No comments :

Post a Comment