How Do You Survive in the Modern Real Estate Industry?



Looking to improve your real estate career? I'm here to help you make a smart decision when it comes to growing your business, improving your bottom line, and choosing a place to work in real estate sales. If you'd like to learn more about working with Clancy Real Estate, contact me at (518) 861-7016 or Kevin@ClancyRealEstate.com.

Today I just wanted to talk about an observation that I made in the past few days. I've had multiple agents come into my office after starting their own firms, and they're at a loss for who to call to speak about leads. They've exhausted their databases and their contacts. They didn't know who else to call for leads.

One thing that I resent about this industry is that it's been taken over by large, Fortune 500 firms that sell leads back to us. I'm not a fan of this, but sometimes you must play by the rules that the industry creates.


Referrals alone are probably not enough for you, so at some point you may need to pay for your leads. I spend nearly $100,000 per year in order to gather leads. This gets me quite a lot of leads, and I depend on my team to follow up on them.

This is also why it's essential to be working with a team in our industry. As a single agent, you just can't respond to leads as quickly as you need to.

If you're struggling as a single agent, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. We're always looking for good people to join our team. If you have any questions about an opportunity here at Clancy Real Estate, please don't hesitate to contact me!

No comments :

Post a Comment