The #1 Thing to Focus on in Your Real Estate Business



Looking to improve your real estate career? I'm here to help you make a smart decision when it comes to growing your business, improving your bottom line, and choosing a place to work in real estate sales. If you'd like to learn more about working with Clancy Real Estate, contact me at (518) 861-7016 or Kevin@ClancyRealEstate.com.


Today I have some exciting news for you. I've been invited to speak at a conference in Dallas, and I've been scheduled to talk on the last day about my marketing plans. I'll be competing for marketer of the year, and while I'm a little nervous to present my marketing plans to over 500 people, I know that I can't grow while staying in my comfort zone.

Speaking of marketing, lets take a moment to discuss marketing, because a lot of people can confuse it with advertising. There are four pillars of marketing, and they are product, place, price, and promotion. Today I want to talk about the product in more detail.


In an industry like real estate, you need to be able to sell yourself as a product. You need to have your skills ready to go when that promotion kicks in. I recently went on a listing with five other agents, and I was chosen over them because I knew how to answer the tough questions. I told this seller everything I knew about the market, and that won me the listing. I was able to sell myself and my product, and that's what I always focus on first. Place all of your energy into your product before you start developing your other P's.

If you have any questions about how you can develop and refine your product, I'd love to sit down and share a cup of coffee with you.

I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments :

Post a Comment