Be Successful in Real Estate



Looking to improve your real estate career? I'm here to help you make a smart decision when it comes to growing your business, improving your bottom line, and choosing a place to work in real estate sales. If you'd like to learn more about working with Clancy Real Estate, contact me at (518) 861-7016 or Kevin@ClancyRealEstate.com.

Today, I want to talk to you about my experience last week. I went to New York City and spent a day with Barbara Corcoran shooting a new commercial, which should be out in about a month.

Barbara is very humble about her success, and she is really a great person. One thing she said really stuck with me: "Always surround yourself with great people." She says that's the key to her success.

This advice really struck me. For example, I graduated with a marketing degree, got an MBA, and was working in banking when my entire division got wiped out. In eight years, I've built a real estate business. We've been able to go from zero to $50 million in sales, and that's not me. That's my team. I surround myself with incredibly talented people who do a fantastic job for our clients, and I couldn't be more blessed to have this team around me.


When you're buying or selling real estate, it's the same thing. You can sell your home by yourself. You can buy a home by yourself, or use one of those new sites that allows you to just Facetime an agent, tour a home, and pay the commission via rebate. I couldn't disagree with that method more.

You need to surround yourself with professionals. Consumers squander hundreds of millions of dollars every year in the real estate process by hiring inexperienced agents or trying to do things on their own. Whether it's my team or not, you need experienced professionals. We've done this enough times that it's second nature. We close hundreds of deals a year, so we just know what to do in any given situation.


If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I would be happy to help you.

No comments :

Post a Comment