Where Is Your Real Estate Business Headed in 2016?



Looking to improve your real estate career? I'm here to help you make a smart decision when it comes to growing your business, improving your bottom line, and choosing a place to work in real estate sales. If you'd like to learn more about working with Clancy Real Estate, contact me at (518) 861-7016 or Kevin@ClancyRealEstate.com.

Happy New Year! We had an absolutely fantastic 2015. Thank you to everyone who co-brokered a property with us. My team ended the year with 260 home sales and $53 million in volume. My hat's off to the team; they absolutely crushed it this year.

I recently returned from a Mastermind in the Bahamas and a meeting at the ESPN headquarters with Mike and Mike. I'm set to carry that great momentum into 2016. If you haven't already, now is a great time to plan your goals and to make changes going forward. This week, I want you to ask yourself, "What are you going to do differently in 2016 to achieve different results?"

Today, I'm wearing my Susan Coleman tie in respect for all cancer patients. We do all we can to support them. The tie reminds me that if you have your health and the opportunity to make choices, you have an obligation to be the best Realtor you can be.

So, what are you going to do to become the best Realtor you can be in 2016? At the Mastermind, I sat next to a great guy, Chris Tamm. Chris sold his company for several million dollars and he's starting a CRM business. He's a smart guy, and he said, "The seventh level of Keller Williams is not for everyone."

The seventh level of Keller Williams involves stepping out of an active role in your business and letting the team run it. When Chris explained that, it made sense. Maybe you don't want to build a huge team. Maybe it's just you, but you want to get ten more transactions a year. Maybe you only want a small team with an assistant and a listing agent.

There are different models for everyone. This year, cement the vision for what you want to do. Do you want a team? What can you do differently this year to make that vision happen?


Think about the vision you have for your business. Find the model that works for you. If you do nothing else, hop on a plane and surround yourself with greatness. The Bahamas Mastermind was superb. There were forty successful professionals with the same goals learning from each other. That's where you really grow in real estate.


If you have any questions for me, give me a call or send me an email. I would be happy to help you!

No comments :

Post a Comment