We’ve Hired One of the Best Coaches in the Country



Looking to improve your real estate career? I'm here to help you make a smart decision when it comes to growing your business, improving your bottom line, and choosing a place to work in real estate sales. If you'd like to learn more about working with Clancy Real Estate, contact me at (518) 861-7016 or Kevin@ClancyRealEstate.com

I just got back from a great Mastermind conference in San Diego. I was able to meet and share ideas with some great businesspeople, including Shark Tank’s Daymond John and my former coach Jay Kinder. The average gross commission in the room for this Mastermind was $1.5 million and I learned so much.

There was a tremendous amount of info that went back and forth, but one of my big takeaways was that success leaves clues. I always try to look for the common denominator that successful agents share. I happened to be sitting with Bubba Mills, who is the CEO of Corcoran Consulting and a great speaker and coach.


One thing I noticed was that many of the teams in this room coached directly with Bubba, and at that point, it was obvious what I needed to do. I am excited to announce that I have hired Bubba to coach our team. He’s not cheap, but the value he will bring to our team is beyond measure. He’s going to start with training our buyer's agents on scripting this week.

If you don’t have a coach, you don’t have to hire Bubba. There are certainly other coaches out there with great programs, like Hoss Pratt or Mike Ferry, who can help you with your business. If you have any questions about any of them, let me know. I’ve worked with pretty much every big coach in the business and can give you advice on who to hire depending on what your needs are. If you can’t afford a coach, I’d love to talk to you about joining our team, where you will be trained by one of the best.

If you have any questions for me or any questions for me to ask Barbara Corcoran, who I will see in person in a few weeks, let me know via phone or email. I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments :

Post a Comment