Are You Crushing Your Real Estate Career? We Can Help




Looking to improve your real estate career? I'm here to help you make a smart decision when it comes to growing your business, improving your bottom line, and choosing a place to work in real estate sales. If you'd like to learn more about working with Clancy Real Estate, contact me at (518) 861-7016 or Kevin@ClancyRealEstate.com

Today, I want to share an update on how things are going with our company. Right now, we have 135 homes sold, closed, and pending this year. We are crushing it, and I hope you are, too. If not, I would love to go out for coffee and have a chat. 

Last week, Zillow flew me out to San Antonio to meet with their CEO, Spencer Rascoff. If you’re not partnering with Zillow, you’re missing out. Zillow now owns Trulia and they have a huge market share. Talk to anyone on my team and they’ll tell you how amazing it is to work with Zillow. If you need any advice, just give us a call. 


I’m about to head out to San Diego for a mastermind, and after that I’m headed to Nashville to visit a top agent. I will also be meeting with Barbara Corcoran in about four weeks to shoot another commercial.

If there was one question you could ask Barbara Corcoran, what would it be? Email me and let me know! I’ll select the best question, ask Barbara, and give you the answer in a future video. 

If my team hits our goal of 300 transactions this year, we are going to the Bahamas. If you’re interested in joining our team,  give me a call. We have great systems and processes to set you up for success. I look forward to hearing from you! 

No comments :

Post a Comment