Focusing on the Right People to Grow Your Business



Today I wanted to talk about growing your business. Too often, we talk about buying our way to success; a new contact management system, a new lead system. Sometimes the growth in your business is not a 'what' but a 'who.'



The key to growth is not a question of 'what,' it's a question of 'who.'


I look back at my business and my success and see that I've been joined by some really great and successful people, and without them, I likely would have failed. I took almost the entire month of July off and we still have 82 homes pending, and our business is still flourishing. That's because I have great people. When you go from a job as a Realtor to a business owner, your first hire is going to be a great assistant, not a buyer's agent.

The key is to surround yourself with like-minded people who dream big and take care of them. I'm taking my team and their spouses to the Bahamas, for example. The trip will be on me because I appreciate all they do and how dedicated they are.

Another good example comes from a recent run-in I had with a former chairman of Churchill Downs who had just sold a 700-acre horse farm. Part of the deal, he said, was that if the new owner kept all of the farm workers employed, he'd keep 50 mares there. He could've sold the farm and walked away not caring about his people, but he didn't - he made sure they were taken care of.

The key to success as you grow your business is surrounding yourself with great people. Who can you surround yourself with to move from having a job into a growing a business?

I hope you found this topic interesting and helpful. If you have any more questions about growing your business or you're interested in joining our team, give me a call or send me an email. I would love to hear from you!

1 comment :

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete