Are You Unknowingly Hurting Your Chances of Success?



Looking to improve your real estate career? I'm here to help you make a smart decision when it comes to growing your business, improving your bottom line, and choosing a place to work in real estate sales. If you'd like to learn more about working with Clancy Real Estate, contact me at (518) 861-7016 or Kevin@ClancyRealEstate.com.


Welcome back to the Clancy Coaching Blog! Thanks for spending a few minutes with me today, I know your time is very valuable.

Today, I want to talk about the power of written goals. As we approach the end of 2014, there is no better time to sit down and map out your goals for next year. Looking at the numbers of all the agents in my office, I noticed one thing: those who wrote down their goals for 2014 outperformed the agents who did not...BY FAR. My written goal was to get 100 transactions this year, and it's looking like I'm going to do just that!

Magical things can happen when you commit things to writing. By physically jotting down your goals, you have a vision for the future and a target to shoot for. In our office, we use business assessment forms, as well as 2015 commitment forms, which are great ways to get your whole team to start thinking about next year. 

I would love to mail you the forms we use to get our team ready to achieve big things the next business year. If anything, simply take 15 to 20 minutes and make a plan. How are you going to generate business in 2015? Answer that question and stick to it - I promise you'll see results!

Give me a call if you have any questions or concerns about planning for the future. I would love to give you a hand!

No comments :

Post a Comment