How Can You Make 2015 Your Best Year Yet?


 Looking to improve your real estate career? I'm here to help you make a smart decision when it comes to growing your business, improving your bottom line, and choosing a place to work in real estate sales. If you'd like to learn more about working with Clancy Real Estate, contact me at (518) 861-7016 or Kevin@ClancyRealEstate.com.

Welcome back to my real estate coaching blog! Today, I just want to recap 2014 and take a look ahead at 2015 and what you can do to make it your best year yet. 

Our business improved between 25% and 28% in 2014, so we want to say thanks to all the agents who have co-broke a transaction with my firm this year. It means the world to us! If you co-broke a transaction with us this year that did not go smoothly, call me directly at 461-9937, as my goal is always to make the transaction go as smoothly as possible for anyone we are working with.

Recently, I had a conversation with a veteran agent who was complaining about how her numbers were down dramatically in 2014. She's doing the same marketing she always has, yet her business has dropped around 5%, which is the market average. The question is, Why?

I explained that we're seeing a shift in the industry. We're starting to see a much younger crowd grab a tremendous amount of market share. They're doing this through internet-based leads. Many older agents don't want to purchase online leads, but the reality of the situation is that sites like Trulia and Zillow play a very important role in real estate today.

In 2014, I spent over $100,000 on internet-based leads, but literally brought in a multiple of that in volume - after all, we did around $42 million in sales this year. It's hard to compete with a firm that's spending that kind of money if you're an individual agent, but you still have options.

Give me a call if you would like help generating internet-based leads. It's my specialty, and I can show you how you can start generating online leads for as little as $50 a month. Referrals are also a very important aspect of this business, but internet-lead generation MUST be a part of your business if you want 2015 to be your best year yet. 

Have a great 2015! I look forward to hearing from you soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment