How Can You Sell 100% of Your Listings?



Looking to improve your real estate career? I'm here to help you make a smart decision when it comes to growing your business, improving your bottom line, and choosing a place to work in real estate sales. If you'd like to learn more about working with Clancy Real Estate, contact me at (518) 861-7016 or Kevin@ClancyRealEstate.com.

Welcome back to my coaching blog. I always get asked the question, "Are you practicing what you're preaching, and are the things you talk about working in your business?" Yes we are, and yes they do work. So far this year, we are at 132 closed transactions and have received 68 seller requests in the last week alone. 



I recently visited San Diego and got to attend an awesome mastermind. All the big players in the business were there, including Gary Keller, Jay Kinder, and Shark Tank's own Barbara Corcoran and Kevin O'Leary.


The potential in this industry is huge if you apply yourself, so I wanted to share with you some of the takeaways I got from this mastermind. If you are not selling 100% of your listings right now, listen to this. A friend of mine named Jason Bramblett sells 100% of his listings, and here is how he does it: 


He requires the sellers to come to his office, so that automatically weeds out the unmotivated sellers. He then requires them to pay for an appraisal, a home inspection and home staging if necessary. By doing these things, he knows exactly where to price the home so it sells the fastest and for the most money possible. He may be listing a smaller group of homes, but he is selling them all. He doesn't have any expired listings. 


You may be skeptical, but I think if you wrap your head around it and apply this type of process to your home sellers, you'll see how effective of a strategy it could be. 


If you have any questions for us, we would be glad to answer them. Just give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you!



No comments :

Post a Comment