What Does It Take to Be Successful?



Looking to improve your real estate career? I'm here to help you make a smart decision when it comes to growing your business, improving your bottom line, and choosing a place to work in real estate sales. If you'd like to learn more about working with Clancy Real Estate, contact me at (518) 861-7016 or Kevin@ClancyRealEstate.com.

Hey everyone, thanks for joining me today. I want to answer a question that I've been getting a lot lately. Our team has been lucky to be very successful in the real estate world, and people are wondering what makes us successful. Today I want to tell you a little bit about me and why I have succeeded in real estate. 



Only a few short years ago, I was unemployed and struggling to support my family. I sat down and wrote down what I wanted in life and what I was willing to give up for it. Since then, I have surrounded myself with and tried to learn from the best, and my goal is to always strive to be better. 

It's easy to stay even with the pack and enjoy mild success. It's very difficult to struggle, to fail, and get back up again. When you are used to winning in life, you're going to get complacent when you realize there is always someone out there working harder than you. 

I ran cross country in high school, but didn't have a lot of natural ability. Every day after school, I would run a grueling 1.5 miles up a steep hill. There is nothing harder to do, but the dedication made me a better runner and allowed me to compete at a higher level. I kept working at it, and didn't let my failures indicate my future performance. 

Succeeding in anything comes down to hard work and sacrifice. It's not easy to succeed in life, but you can as long as you learn from your failures, and persevere through them. It's always darkest before the dawn. 

If you have any questions for us, or if we can help you in any way, give me a call or send me an email. If you're struggling, I'd be glad to give you some advice on how you can turn things around. I look forward to speaking with you soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment