How Does Having a Coach Help You Succeed?



As an agent, hiring a coach can help you stay motivated, be accountable, and persevere through the tough times. You can’t afford not to have one.

Looking to improve your real estate career? I'm here to help you make a smart decision when it comes to growing your business, improving your bottom line, and choosing a place to work in real estate sales. If you'd like to learn more about working with Clancy Real Estate, contact me at (518)861-7016 or Kevin@ClancyRealEstate.com.

I just finished up a fantastic week. Not only did we hit our sales goal of 300 homes, but I took half of my team to Philadelphia to train directly with our coach, Bubba Mills, of the Corcoran Consulting Group.

Know what my biggest takeaway was? How important coaching is. The team and I didn’t learn anything groundbreaking, but we did learn about small, incremental improvements we could make that will lead to massive success over time. lead to massive success.

Every time I go to an upper-level coaching event like that, the common thread is that all the top agents are there, and they’re all there to learn. It’s so important to continuously learn in our line of work. To quote Usain Bolt, “The work happens behind the scenes. The competition is the fun part.”

When we look at success, we see a person who maybe drives a nice car. What we don’t see is how many times they failed first, and we don’t see how hard they work. I think coaching helps in this regard in that it keeps you motivated, holds you accountable, and helps you persevere. As we all know, in our industry, there are times when you feel like you want to give up.

If you think you can’t afford a coach, I’m going to tell you that you can’t afford NOT to have a coach. If your budget is tight, give me a call and I would be happy to sit down and draw out a business plan with you. I’ll tell you exactly what I did to build a $60 million business in a very short period of time.


As an agent, you can’t afford not to have a coach.


I’m happy to share both my failures and my successes. There’s plenty of business to go around. My average agent sells over 30 homes a year. If you’re struggling in your career and not earning six figures, please call me. In the meantime, I hope you have a great holiday season, and I look forward to a fantastic 2017.

No comments :

Post a Comment