Join Us Next Year in the Bahamas



My team and I just got back from our yearly, all expenses paid trip. We’d love to have you join us as a team member next year.

Looking to improve your real estate career? I'm here to help you make a smart decision when it comes to growing your business, improving your bottom line, and choosing a place to work in real estate sales. If you'd like to learn more about working with Clancy Real Estate, contact me at (518)861-7016 or Kevin@ClancyRealEstate.com.

If you check out the video above, you might notice that I look a little different. That’s because my team and I just returned from an amazing trip down in the Bahamas!

We were lucky enough to bring local comedian [name??] with us, and we all had a great time petting the dolphins and hanging out in the water.

So the questions today is, why weren’t you with us in the Bahamas?

Why weren’t you with us in the Bahamas?


It’s simple—hit our sales goal and we go for an all expenses paid trip. This year, 14 of us went, and it didn’t cost my team members a dime.

We’d love for you to join us next year. If you’re interested in finding out how you can come with us to the Bahamas, give me a call and let’s talk soon. If you’re not where you want to be in your real estate career, give me a call. We have people earning more than $50,000 a year and some earning more than $100,000. Some are even approaching $200,000 in earnings.

Give me a call and let’s get you there. I hope to hear from you soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment